Interface Controller (CG1 Series)
For improved reliability of the emergency stop circuit.
Features & Benefits
- Can detect the on/oﬀ and wire-breaking status of tape switches, edge switches, bumper switches,or mat switches which are used in combination with this interface controller.
- Employing a self-holding output system, the interface controller can detect instantaneous wire-breaks and switches and holds the output state.
- The interface controller can be installed on a DIN rail or secured on the attached plate with screws.
- The following two functions are selectable:
– Self-holding function: The output state is switched upon detection of a contact between switch contacts (Direct output function is also selectable).
– Wire break detecting function: The output state is switched upon detection of wire break, even though instant wire break (Applicable for 4-wire system switches and terminating-register-integrated switches only).
– Direct output function: The output state is switched only whena contact between switch contacts is detected (connecting the DM pin to the ground pin).
- There are two output functions. The output is generated from a relay contact.
– Main output: The output state is switched upon detection of a contact between switch contacts or a wire break (c contact: NO/NC terminal display is the status “Power oﬀ time”).
– Wire-breaking detection output: Detecting wire-breaking and switching output from on to oﬀ status (b contact: Self-holding function only).
Tokyo Sensor Brochure