SE2L Safety Laser Scanner
Type 3 with IP65 degree of protection
A safety laser scanner to protect a wide area (270° and 5m).
Features & Benefits
- Area protection ensures safety of humans in a hazardous area, or those approaching the machine.
- One SE2L protects a wide area (270° and 5m) and can be used in a variety of applications such as large systems or long conveyor lines.
- The SE2L is a safety sensor that can detect approach. Stop area can be made smaller by detecting approach at the additional protection zone to start slowdown; conventional configuration of one protection zone & two warning zones are possible.
- A maximum of four SE2Ls can be interconnected using RS-485 for master/slave operation.
- Access prevention allows only objects to pass through, detects the access of humans.
- An SE2L can monitor two separate hazardous areas to stop machines when detecting the access of humans. No reflective sensor is necessary, thus eliminating the need of optical axis alignment.
- Reference monitoring function ensures safety by detecting the positional change of SE2L or reference boundary, such as a door’s opening/closing status.
- Ensures safety at entrance of works. Override function enables restart from unintended stop.
- Collision Avoidance through a maximum of 32 area patterns that can be configured/switched according to the mobile application & utilizing distance measurement data to obtain data of the obstacles.
- Excellent usability with easy-to-use configuration and useful functions for simple and comfortable maintenance.
SE1L Safety Laser Scanners
Smallest in its class.
Ideal for installation in small spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest in its class. Ideal for installation in small spaces.
- Each area consists of 1 protection zone and 2 warning zones. Up to 16 area patterns are available.
- Operation status is easily visible with the 7-segment display.
- Muting function enables flexible configuration of areas needing protection.
- Override function enables safe restart of factory lines.
- Misalignment can be detected using the reference monitor function.
- IP65 (IEC 60529)
SE2L Safety Laser Scanner Catalog