Powerful & Reliable- QUINT POWER power supplies
Power Supply with maximum functionality
High-performance QUINT POWER power supplies feature new functions to ensure superior system availability. The unique SFB Technology and preventive function monitoring increase the availability of your application. Signaling thresholds and characteristic curves such as the output voltage can be adjusted individually.
QUINT POWER power supplies below 100 W feature the unique combination of preventive function monitoring and powerful power reserve in a compact size.
- SFB Technology selectively trips standard miniature circuit breakers; consumers connected in parallel continue working
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur
- Easy system extension, thanks to static boost; starting of difficult loads, thanks to dynamic boost
- High noise immunity, thanks to integrated gas-filled surge arrester and more than 20 ms mains failure buffer time
- Space savings in the control box, thanks to a compact, slim-line design
- Power supplies with maximum functionality are part of the COMPLETE line system
Powerful with SFB Technology
The powerful QUINT POWER power supplies ensure superior system availability, thanks to SFB Technology, preventive function monitoring, and adjustable settings.
Preventive function monitoring
The output voltage and output current are constantly monitored. Preventive function monitoring visualizes critical operating states and signals them to the controller before errors can occur. Remote monitoring is performed by means of active switching outputs and floating relay contacts.
You can configure the power supplies easily and precisely using a PC or mobile device. You can adjust settings such as signaling thresholds and the output voltage, and individually adjust characteristic curves.
For system extensions, the static boost supplies up to 125% of the nominal current. The dynamic boost supplies double the nominal current for up to five seconds for starting up difficult loads.