PHOENIX CONTACT AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY- ONE DAY COURSE
This course is designed for programmers, design engineer, consulting engineers who work with equipment programmed by programmable logic controller (PLC).
- This course covers the introduction of the IEC 61131 programming system PC WORX from Phoenix Contact.
- Introduction of PC WORX interface and the setting necessary for creating a project and the necessary fundamentals of automation hardware.
- How to handle the IEC 61131 project structure.
- Work through project examples using the IEC 61131 programming languages.
- You will be given hands-on practice to connect and program the PLC for troubleshooting purpose.
This course objectives is to equip candidates’ the knowledge and confidence in programming and maintaining of PLC systems. In this course, we will provides you a learning experience with IEC 61131 programming that offers you a quick introduction to IEC 61131 programming platform – PC WORX from Phoenix Contact. Our course provides both theoretical and practical scenarios to explain the step-by-step programming work.
|PROGRAMMING HARDWARE||Phoenix Contact ILC series|
|PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE||PC WORX from Phoenix Contact|
Minimum Number of Delegates Required per Course
09:30 to 17:00
Workshop Dates (Year 2023)
6 Jan, 3 Feb, 3 Mar, 5 May
9 Jun, 7 Jul, 4 Aug, 8 Sep
7 Oct, 4 Nov, 8 Dec
31 Mandai Estate #06-08 Tower 4 IMMEDIA @ Innovation Place Singapore 729933