IDEC PLC AND OPERATOR INTERFACE - ONE DAY COURSE
This course is designed for programmers, design engineer, consulting engineers who work with equipment programmed by IDEC programmable logic controller (PLC) and operator interface. It is recommended for all OEM, machine builders, system integrator, maintenance personnel and end users with IDEC equipment.
Prerequisite: General knowledge of PLC programming
All other seminar materials will be provided.
- This course covers the fundamentals of IDEC PLC such as hardware, numbering systems and how a PLC works.
- How to use timers, counters and advanced functions such as data manipulation and shift register.
- Work through project examples using the IDEC WindLDR programming software.
- Programming with the IDEC 5.7″ HG2G operator interface.
- You will be given hands-on practice to connect and program the PLC and operator interface for troubleshooting purpose.
This course objectives is to maximize your IDEC automation knowledge and improve work efficiency. Our course provides both theoretical and practical scenarios to explain the step-by-step programming work.
|PROGRAMMING HARDWARE||IDEC FC 6A series & IDEC 5.7″ HG2G|
|PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE||IDEC WindLDR & WindOI-NV4|
Minimum Number of Delegates Required per Course
09:30 to 17:00
Workshop Dates (Year 2023)
13 Jan, 10 Feb, 10 Mar, 14 Apr
12 May, 16 Jun, 14 Jul, 11 Aug
15 Sep, 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 15 Dec
31 Mandai Estate #06-08 Tower 4 IMMEDIA @ Innovation Place Singapore 729933