Free length tape switches developed by Tokyo Sensor
A free length tape switch that actuates when pressed at any point with a ﬁnger tip.
Features & Benefits
- Thin free length tape switches.
- Serve as switches when pressed at any point on their bead.
- They can serve as security switches for emergency stop applications such as “stuck in” detection, contact detection,and intrusion detection.
- Customers can select the most appropriate type of tape switch according to the intended use and sensing object.
- 4-wire and terminating-register-integrated tape switches can be used for wire-breaking detection when combined with an interface controller.
Tokyo Sensor Brochure